Devi Chitralekha Sayings/ Vachans
Vachans are words uttered by a guru, avatar or deity for the illumination of devotees/ bhaktas.
• Wish directly to Greatest Giver – Lord .
• Address your prayers to the power that governs the universe and all your wishes will be granted
• Don’t chase money for money’s sake.
• Do not bank on mere mortals. Place your faith in the Almighty.
• Trust the One who will never fail you.
• Refrain from criticizing those who have renounced the world for God.
• My Lord, grant me two wishes: the gift of living gracefully and art of dying with grace.
• He who bears hardships with a smile acquires the respect of others.
• The guru’s grace is the supreme antidote.
• The art of prayer is the art of living.
• Be truthful. Forgive those who wrong you
• Why be lowly when you can be great?
• Offering sincere service is the secret of acquiring all riches.
• One falls in the very ditch one digs for others.
• The true value of a gift is the thought behind the gifting.
• Cut the cords of attachment and expand the circle of love.
• To live without aim is to wander in a wilderness.
• Laughter and anger are enemies of each other.
• The brightest stars emerge out of the blackest darkness.
Hey Gopal Radhe by Devi Chitralekha
Radhey Radhey Bol By Devi Chitralekha
Surinderpal,UK interview,devi chitralekha ji
Yashoda Jaayo Lalana Mein By Devi Chitralekha
Nand Ke Anand Bhayo By Devi Chitralekha
Chant Radhe Radhe! By Devi Chitralekha